Happy weekend everyone! How's the weather in your part of the world? It's glorious here, and I'm ready for summer. What about you? Are you out in the garden or at the farmers market? Tell us what's cooking in your kitchen this weekend; we'd love to hear all about it! Also, just in case you missed it, here are a few of my favorite posts from the past week.
- Mason jar + blender = awesome smoothies.
- Gina's sweet and sad letter to a childhood kitchen.
- This salt cellar looks like an egg, white outside and yolky yellow inside. (Also, my new favorite potholder!)
- A smart trick for chopping up canned tomatoes with less mess.
- I'm definitely making some of these this weekend.
- Cauliflower that looks like pasta.