Happy Friday! Are you all set for a weekend of fine home-cooked brunch? We certainly hope so — we so enjoyed Breakfast Week! (Next week we move on: Lunch Week!) What are your plans for weekend cooking? Take a look at a few favorite posts from the past week and tell us: are you plotting something delicious? What's cooking?• A tour of America's Test Kitchen
, and space-saving lessons from their kitchen
• How do you open a soft-boiled egg?
• Onion rings, sunny-side up!
• Sweet potato breakfast fries.
• Brilliant brunch: Baked apples with yogurt.
• A fantastic kitchen before and after.
• Savory pancakes for breakfast — would you try them?
• The pleasures of a warm chocolate croissant.
• 15 twists on an egg for breakfast.
• A hot rice breakfast drink.
• Would you put your microwave in a cupboard?
• United States of America made out of cast iron skillets.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Megan Gordon)