Happy weekend! As we tip over into a new month this weekend, what are your plans? Have any food-related April Fool's jokes you're cooking up? Are you starting to think about an Easter Sunday menu? Take a look back at a few of our favorite posts from Dessert Week here on The Kitchn, and then tell us: what's cooking this weekend?
• An ingredient spotlight on powdered sugar.
• Fun ideas for serving dessert.
• Readers' favorite no-bake desserts.
• The Kitchn's guide to essential cookware, and along those lines, a guide to the best material for pots and pans.
• A cookbook for new parents.
• Fruit for dessert? Here are 15 ideas.
• How to make halfway cookies.
• Colorful faucets.
• Beer floats!
• Delicious gluten-free desserts.
• How to turn any cheese into dessert.
• How to make better granola.
• The cutest Easter candies we've ever seen.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)