I love this photo from a reader in Minnesota for our roundup of the spaces where our readers eat and cook; her sweet pup seems to be asking the question on our minds right now too: What's cooking in your kitchen this weekend?
Here are a few favorite posts from the past week. Take a look and tell us: What's cooking this weekend?
• One cook, one chicken, five days of meals.
• Smart knife storage solution.
• Tips for prettier food plating.
• Date night recipes.
• The New Baby Taco Box!
• Sharing the spaces where our readers cook and eat.
• Budget wine of the week.
• The 3 kinds of salt you should have on hand.
• Good uses for kitchen scraps.
• Time-saving, money-saving tip: Have a backup grocery list for those busy nights.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Miki via this post)