Happy weekend, folks! Do you have pleasant plans for your kitchen this weekend? We hope you're standing over the stove, stirring something warm. Here are a few posts we especially enjoyed this past week, and tell us: What's cooking this weekend?
• 10 ways to help you eat more vegetables.
• 5 fresh smoothies for winter sipping.
• Kitchen tour of a warm kosher kitchen in Los Angeles.
• Really, really slow-cooked broccoli.
• A well-written piece on vegetarianism and family traditions.
• Homemade pancake mix ideas from our readers.
• What's your take on sugar substitutes?
• 10 weeknight dinner with chickpeas.
• A modern rustic kitchen.
• Good ideas for using up flavored teas you don't enjoy.
• Bold, balanced IKEA tablescapes.
• Scenes from a Turkish market.
• A mystery vegetable!
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Liz Vidyarthi from Canvas & Ochre Founder Andrew Corrie's Island Home)