Happy weekend, folks! What's cooking this weekend in your kitchen? Are you making something hearty and crowd-pleasing for the Super Bowl? Or are you just kicking back with something hot to drink (like a hot toddy or some chai?) Take a look at a few favorite posts from the past week and tell us all about what's cooking in your kitchen this weekend. • A fun thematically-appropriate menu for a Super Bowl party.
• The rise of moscato.
• Kitchen drama! A really big painting in a little kitchen.
• Very pretty Moroccan tiles.
• A smart budget kitchen facelift.
• Tips for making cracker-thin pizza.
• 15 recipes to make anyone's kitchen smell amazing.
• Baked hot chocolate to keep you toasty warm!
Happy weekend and happy cooking!