Happy weekend, everyone! What's cooking? Do you have big plans for early spring cooking? Doing some baking or soup-making? I'm working on a few things for our big theme next week — breakfast! Yes, tune in next week for the first week of our March theme, 3 Square Meals (and Dessert), kicking off with the first meal of the day. Until then, tell us: What's cooking your kitchen this weekend?
A few favorite posts from the past week...
• On cooking with Julia Child as inspiration — a moving meditation on food and community.
• A very pretty high gloss kitchen.
• Use this simple little trick to season your dishes like a chef.
• 13 cheeses everyone should know.
• Inspiring parties for kids.
• Classic gin cocktails.
• Salad without salt.
• Our guide to essential cooking utensils.
• A beautiful French-inspired kitchen renovation.
• Why spicy foods taste better in outer space.
• Smart tips for hanging a pegboard in the kitchen.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Images: Sabra Krock)