Happy weekend, Kitchn friends! What's cooking in your kitchen this Valentine's weekend? Something delicious, we hope. (Something like the adorable egg-in-the-basket pictured above?) Take a look at a few sweet posts from the past week and tell us: What's cooking this weekend? • Tips on caring for a wood dining room table. (Mayonnaise!)
• Parmesan soup stock is truly amazing stuff.
• Egg-in-avocado-basket — would you try this?
• 12 recipes everyone should know by heart.
• Pretty packaging for Valentine's treats.
• Would you ever organize your kitchen drawers diagonally?
• Two soups that kids (and grownups!) like a lot.
• A tiny yet soulful kitchen and a kitchen renovation with room for what's important: wine and books.
• Some thoughts on eating alone.
• Love wine and chocolate? How to put them together.
• Valentine cards for food-lovers.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Carey of Petite Kitchenesse)