It's a holiday weekend, and we're headed out to do some cooking. What about you? What's cooking in your kitchen this weekend? Read on for some of our favorite Passover and Easter recipes and projects from the archives (remember matzo crack and these awesome hollow sugar Easter eggs?) and tell us, what's cooking? • Golden chocolate Easter eggs — so glam and shiny!
• Charming individual-sized Easter cakes, a tutorial.
• Chocolate toffee matzo candy — aka matzo CRACK.
• Vibrant yet naturally dyed Easter eggs.
• The Jelly Bean cocktail.
• Matzo brei, and matzo brei with bananas.
• Too much Easter candy? Make Easter candy bark.
• Pretty hollow Easter eggs made out of sugar.
• My family's traditional recipe for houska, a rich Easter bread with raisins and almonds.
• Easy ways to cook lamb.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)