What's cooking this weekend? We hope your kitchen is sunny and bright, and that you have something delicious in your plans. Tell us what's cooking, and take a peek at a few good posts from the past week. • The Kitchn went to Milan! We covered the swanky design show EuroCucina - here's a look at the delicious European kitchens and appliances we saw there.
• What to do with those orphaned balls of cookie dough (besides eating them).
• Pretty vegetable centerpieces.
• In defense of the seven-layer salad.
• The most gorgeous lemon tart.
• Having a party? Make a signature punch.
• Gathering around a new table.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Marcia Prentice)