Happy weekend, folks! What's cooking? Enjoy that spring weather — we hope you're picnicking on something delicious, outdoors in the sun. Read on for a few posts from the past week that we especially enjoyed, like a roundup of great beers for a party, and the dessert you must try this weekend. And tell us: What's cooking?
• Menus to feed even the most difficult combinations of eating restrictions.
• Countertops made of lava! Yeah, they're expensive.
• A tip for keeping your knife sharp.
• Build your own banh mi sandwich bar — great party idea.
• A new food blog all about slow cooker recipes, from scratch.
• The dessert you MUST try this weekend: Pecan pie bars!
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross: Caitlin's Small, Stylish San Francisco Home)