What's cooking this fine fall weekend? A batch of those luscious no-knead pumpkin rolls, perhaps? Or a pot of lemony lentil soup? And what are your other weekend plans? Did you jump headfirst into the Fall 2010 Kitchen Cure? It's a busy weekend for us!
Here are a few more good links from the past week, for your weekend reading and enjoyment!
• The Fall 2010 Kitchen Cure is here! We're cleaning out our fridge, pantry, and freezer this weekend.
• A gorgeous piece of functional kitchen art.
• Upside-down cakes seem like they are a trend...
• An interesting and unexpected tip from cooking guru and food scientist Harold McGee — on cooking mushrooms.
• Cute Halloween decorations for cookies and cakes.
• How often do you eat together with your family?
• A guide to farm stands in all 50 states.
• A really awesome modern kitchen.
• A peek at Jamie Oliver's new kitchen.
Have a happy weekend! And tell us: What's cooking this weekend?
(Image: Emma Christensen)