What's cooking this fine fall weekend? Are you doing some baking? Roasting? Stewing? We're thinking about roasting a big squash and making homemade pasta. Maybe a batch of cookies, too. Tell us what's cooking this weekend, and take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed. • Welcome to October!
It's all about harvest colors and produce, and the Fall Kitchen Cure too.
• Food Bling Powder? A look at Easy Tasty Magic.
• Delicious apple cider recipes for fall.
• Beautiful modern Italian kitchens, plus new kitchens in retro colors.
• A wonderful experience eating real Swiss fondue for the very first time.
• How to eat half a squash for dinner.
• Uh-oh! A kimchi shortage is causing a crisis in South Korea.
• Try a pizzookie this weekend...
• This kitchen light fixture is made from a unique antique.
• A fabulous family kitchen in Portland, Oregon.
Have a happy weekend!
(Image: Faith Durand)