What's cooking this weekend? Are you inspired to make a soufflé
, or some little cakes
? We hope you've enjoyed French Week as much as we have — there's so much to talk about, we barely touched a fraction of it. So tell us what you're inspired to cook this weekend, and take a look at a few of our favorite posts from the past week. • Free fizzy water
in Paris, and amazing butter
• A little Eiffel Tower for your kitchen, as well as French rolling pins.
• Gorgeous French stoves (don't miss the beautiful red Lacanche in Paule Caillat's kitchen, too).
• Weeknight pasta with a Southern French twist.
• Have you ever eaten a husk cherry?
• Is this the best hot chocolate on earth? Pair it up with a batch of perfect sweet crêpes.
• The French trio: Omelets, onion soup, and soufflés.
• A salty, saucy French brunch.
• A taste of Basque country and a taste of Alsace-Lorraine.
• Le Creuset as kitchen art.
Have a happy weekend, and don't forget to drop by this weekend for Dana's weekend meditation, and for a roundup of our around-the-world cooking this past month.
(Image: Faith Durand from Paule Caillat's cooking class)