This week was all about Italian food, and while we barely touched on the breadth and depth of this incredibly rich cuisine, we had a lot of fun eating pasta all week. Here's a look back at a few favorite posts.
• A handful of great kitchen DIY projects for the weekend.
• Making marinara with fresh tomatoes, not canned.
• The love child of kombucha and beer.
• Piece of cake! Where we got all those food-related sayings...
• Our readers' favorite Italian cookbooks.
• Meet your coffee farmer.
• Italy is home to some pretty sleek kitchens.
Happy weekend, and see you next week — we're turning from Italian food to Latin American, so let us know what you'd like to cook and what you'd like to discuss!
(Image: Faith Durand)