Why hello there, long weekend! And hello there, readers of The Kitchn. What are your plans this weekend? Do you have picnics and cook-outs on the schedule? Or long lazy days of relaxing at home, iced coffee in hand? Tell us, and take a look at a few more posts from the past week you may have missed.
• Fruit skewers soaked with booze — just like a cocktail, only fruitier.
• Cheesy bread with bacon - yum.
• 007 as a popsicle — those Brits!
• Tips for clearing out your fridge if you're going away this weekend.
• Great make-ahead recipes for weekend brunches and dinners.
• Freeze cupcake batter for later.
• What's the best way to transport a raw egg to work? An engineering problem!
• A great kitchen in Los Angeles.
• Bright and bold kitchen goodies from Seltzer Studios.
Happy long weekend. We'll send a couple things your way this weekend, but we'll be back in full force on Tuesday. Our Quick Weeknight Meals theme kicks off next week, and we have some fun goodies to share.
(Image: Faith Durand)