What's cooking this weekend? Have you been inspired by all the cold and frosty drinks this week? Are you planning on shaking up a cold one this weekend? Tell us what you're eating (and drinking!) this weekend, and take a look back at a few posts you may have missed.
How about a wine slushie
, a rosemary gin and tonic
, or a refreshing Scotland Yard
to kick off the weekend?
• Can homemade ketchup ever be as good as Heinz?
• Chewy chocolate chip cookies with oatmeal and other yummy things.
• Non-alcoholic drinks for showers of all sorts.
• A bunch of boozy desserts.
• Your fellow readers' favorite rum, gin, vodka and whiskey.
• Five classic Campari cocktails.
• Drunken goat cheese to go with all the cocktails.
• An unexpected cocktail mixer.
• Rose mint soda and cookies with rose petals — a great pair!
• A cool dinner idea for hot summer nights.
• A review of a soda maker.
• Cocktail suggestions from Ina Garten.
(Images: Nora Maynard; Liz Vidyarthi; Faith Durand)