What's cooking this weekend? Going to whip up a batch of those IKEA-esque cinnamon rolls? (So simple!) Here's a look back at a few posts you may have missed from this past week. And then tell us: What are you cooking this weekend?
• Two of our best kitchen tours ever: Sara Moulton's practical everyday kitchen and Louis Armstrong's jazzy blue kitchen (piano hinges!).
• In honor of the recent World Cup victory: Desserts and signature dishes from Spain.
• Recommendations for good raw food websites, plus an interview with two raw food devotees
• A few handy ingredients, especially for international recipes: Sesame oil, saffron, homemade curry pastes, and fish sauce. Edible flowers, too.
• These vegetable, lettuce, and mozzarella wraps look fancy but are really simple, crunchy, and cool.
• Hot pink ice cubes!
• More color: Rainbow kitchen containers and colorful pepper mills.
• How to make a beige kitchen look less dingy.
• A live, local guide to your farmer's market.
• 19 fabulous white wines for summer sipping.
Have a happy weekend!