This July 4th holiday weekend is perhaps the biggest grilling weekend of the year. Are you pulling out your charcoal and your tongs? Are you headed to the park with a picnic blanket and some potato salad? Or are you staying indoors where it's cool? Tell us what you're cooking — we're looking for some fresh weekend inspiration!
Here's a look back at a few of our most popular posts from the past week, too.
• Whoops — turns out that unicorn meat cannot infringe on Pork Board trademarks, even if it is a fantasy.
• Six all-natural breath fresheners, for post-picnic and burgers with onions.
• A review of scrubbing gloves for your produce.
• Is this the prettiest lunchbox you've ever seen?
• A good resource for buying beer online.
Happy holiday weekend!