What's cooking this weekend, folks? Are you languishing in the heat, sipping cocktails? Or are you enjoying the first tomatoes of summer, and lots of grilled vegetables? Are you daring the heat to bake? Are you having a party, or a Sunday brunch? Tell us all about it, and take a look at a few posts you may have missed from the past week.
• Frugal! Re-pop unpopped corn.
• Recommendations for a good toaster oven with a small footprint..
• 10 ideas for eating well, even when it is just too hot to want to eat!
• What is authenticity, when it comes to recipes, and when does it matter?
• Good trays for dining outdoors.
(Image: Liz Vidyarthi)