Happy spring weekend! What's cooking? Are you headed to your local farmers market this weekend? Here are a few photos of bright spring produce to inspire you, and some links from the past week that you may have missed.
• Have you been following the Small Cool Kitchens contest? We're heading into the final few days of new entries next week, so make sure to thumbs-up your favorites!
• What to do with turnips.
• Would you ever attempt a 100-layer lasagna?
• So yummy: Orange ricotta dumplings and upside-down rhubarb cake!
• Cooking through your history.
• Secrets of bake sale bestsellers.
• A tip to reduce onion-induced tears.
• 10 examples of IKEA shelving in the kitchen.
• Awesome artisan cutting boards.
• Do you have a table for two?
Tell us what you're cooking and eating this fine spring weekend!
(Images: Faith Durand; Joanna Miller; Emily Ho)