What's cooking this weekend? Are you baking something sweet? Cooking for friends? Cleaning up your kitchen so you can enter it in our Small Cool Kitchens contest (hint, hint...)? Tell us what's happening in your kitchen this weekend, and take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed.
• Cooking can be cathartic.
• The ultimate Mediterranean snack.
• Colorful hanging bowls and a sweet, feminine kitchen for Sophie Dahl.
• Less-sweet desserts.
• Details from ice cream parlors and bakeries in home kitchens.
• Scrumptious dessert wines.
• Have you ever made a charlotte?
• Cookie jars for the modern kitchen.
• A cellist's beautiful kitchen.
Have a good weekend, and don't forget to stop back for our last two Weekend Snack guest posts. One's from Rachel of Coconut & Lime, and the other is from Tiina of Sparkling Ink — two favorite blogs from our reading list!
(Image: Faith Durand)