It's the last weekend of the month, and we have big plans for our kitchen. We have spicy curry in the oven right now, and we just made a pan of these raspberry meringue bars. We have a dinner party tonight, and a potluck on Sunday. What about you? What are you cooking, and who are you cooking for this weekend?
Here's a look back at a few good recipes and other posts from the past week. Next week we're diving into How To Month — it'll be all about the home hacks and tutorials for the kitchen!
• Yummy, comforting food: Brie-style mac and cheese with mushrooms - so creamy! Chicken noodle soup with curry, griddle scones with honey, and feel-better soups. Oh, and homestyle beef stew too!
• What to do with pulp left over from juicing.
• What is your favorite Julia Child recipe?
• A beautiful (and controversial) kitchen.
• How to tell when bread is done baking.
• Yummy sweets: Kitchen sink Super Bowl bars, and a simple vegan cake.
• Isabella's adapted city kitchen.
• Sweet potato fries!!
• Light and easy snacks for eating on the go.
What are you cooking this weekend?
(Image: Becke Gainforth from Becke & Lee's Vintage Cabin)