Happy weekend! What's cooking in your kitchen tonight, and this weekend? I am taking the simple route, and inspired by prairieportia's comment I'm roasting a couple of sweet potatoes for supper. What about you? What are you cooking? Here's a look back at a few posts and recipes you may have missed from our past week.
The image above is from a recent kitchen we really liked on Apartment Therapy, Erin and Chris' Fishtown Fixer-Upper.
• Bright, wonderful winter citrus: Kale salad with blood orange and Meyer lemon, roasted vanilla orange juice, Meyer lemon ice cream, Cara Cara orange curd, and roasted almonds with paprika and orange.
• Foods for a ball-themed party.
• A lovely white kitchen.
• A hot and delicious Japanese soup.
• Bake some bread this weekend — hot and chewy bread recipes.
• Have you ever read the Little House cookbook?
• What are your favorite casserole recipes?
• Is this the healthiest meal in the world?
• A great seasonal calendar.
• Are you extra-tall? Want a extra-tall countertop?
• Light and bright kitchens for winter inspiration.
Have a great weekend everyone!
(Image: Kristen Lubbe)