Our fridge is bursting with potential for good cooking this weekend! We have a big bag of yellow wax beans, begging to be eaten. We have an extra head of fennel and plenty of squash - big butternut, little acorn and yellow-striped delicata.
What's waiting to be used up in your fridge this weekend? Here are a few ideas for the weekend from The Kitchn. What's cooking in your kitchen? Do you have plans to do any of these things this weekend? No? Why not try for one, or something else in the kitchen. What are your plans for your food this weekend?
• Bake a noodle casserole.
• Make a great sandwich.
• Pick a few fall vegetables and roast them with some cheese.
• Eat oatmeal for breakfast.
• Pasta with broccoli and feta - three ways.
• Bake copycat Girl Scout cookies - Samoas!
• Win a knife rack.
• Whip up a simple bowl of soup.
• Look for fall apples.
• Take a trip to the country and find a farmstand.
Have a good weekend!
(Image: Faith Durand)