What's cooking this weekend? We are thinking about warm and comforting casseroles, as well as holiday parties! Cheese boards (see above), sparkling wines, and delicious nibbles all sound very good. What about you? What are you cooking? Here are a few ideas from The Kitchn's past week.
• Make soup with leftover turkey stock.
• How to make spicy tuna sushi.
• Party wines under $10.
• Make bagels at home this weekend!
• What are good tools for cooks who have arthritis?
• Ten kitchen basics under $25.
• How to cook beans in the oven (and a good warning about poisonous kidney beans!)
• Have some clementines this weekend!
• Do you like holiday fruitcake?
Have a wonderful weekend! Happy cookie-baking and soup-making, and merry tea-drinking and cocoa-mixing too. See you tomorrow for a look back at our top posts from the week, and Sunday for Dana's Weekend Meditation.
(Image: Faith Durand)