It's the weekend already, and we're thinking about what to cook tonight. Here's a look back at a few posts from the past week; perhaps you'll find something good to eat or drink in there. And tell us: what are you cooking this weekend?
• Hello Kitchen Cure-takers! This is your last week to finish up cleaning and restocking your kitchen. What does your kitchen need before the holidays?
• Spicy-cool cilantro-mint chutney.
• Do you ever drink hard cider? If you want to try it, there are many great suggestions in that comment thread.
• The difference between porter and stout.
• How to make milk froth and foam without a fancy machine.
• This week's farmers market spotlight: Tempe, Arizona.
• Lighter mac and cheese.
• The benefits of a kitchen island.
(Image: Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan, from Kitchen Tour: Kenny Lao of Rickshaw Dumpling Bar)