What are you cooking tonight? Here are a few ideas from the last week at The Kitchn. Try one of these recipes, tips, or ideas this weekend; we think you might enjoy them!
• An easy formula for making pickles - Use up all that bounty from the garden!
• A fruit crostata, made with seasonal prune plums and topped with brown sugar
• Crispy, delicate tea cookies made in the food processor
• The ultimate harvest cake, with goat cheese frosting
• Kabocha squash pie for vegans - with rosemary
There are a dozen good ideas to stay in the kitchen this weekend. Do you have one or two more for us?
(Images: Faith Durand)