Here are a few of our favorite posts and recipes from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Brussels sprouts wrapped in pancetta — yum!
• Need a pot rack? Go vertical!
• A roundup of Dutch ovens for autumn cooking.
• A weekend recipe: Fluffy, whole wheat blueberry muffins.
• Try making homemade ketchup.
• A lovely little tool: A reminder sheet for all your bread recipes.
• Spanish lentils make gourmet meals.
• How do I keep food from sticking to my All-Clad skillet? Lots of good tips here.
• Did you watch Top Chef this week?
• Chili recipes for fall.
Have a lovely weekend! Don't forget to vote on the Quick Weeknight Meals entries that have been posted so far! We need your votes; vote for your favorites...
(Image: Faith Durand)