Happy weekend! What are you doing this weekend? Are you entering our Quick Weeknight Meals
recipe contest? We want to see your best quick weeknight dinner recipe! Or perhaps you're looking for something to cook this weekend? Here are some ideas, from fluffy blueberry muffins to autumn chili to Spanish lentils. Here are a few of our favorite posts and recipes from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Brussels sprouts wrapped in pancetta — yum!
• Need a pot rack? Go vertical!
• A roundup of Dutch ovens for autumn cooking.
• A weekend recipe: Fluffy, whole wheat blueberry muffins.
• Try making homemade ketchup.
• Trying to save time? Here are some tips for make-ahead meals, plus DIY frozen bagged dinners.
• A bright green kitchen floor.
• A lovely little tool: A reminder sheet for all your bread recipes.
• Why did my strawberry jam go bad? Plus more canning and preserving questions answered by Marisa McClellan.
• Spanish lentils make gourmet meals.
• How do I keep food from sticking to my All-Clad skillet? Lots of good tips here.
• Did you watch Top Chef this week?
• Chili recipes for fall.
Have a lovely weekend! Don't forget to vote on the Quick Weeknight Meals entries that have been posted so far! We need your votes; vote for your favorites...
(Image: Faith Durand)