Happy weekend! What are you doing this weekend? Are you entering our Quick Weeknight Meals recipe contest? We want to see your best quick weeknight dinner recipe! Or perhaps you're looking for something to cook this weekend? Here are some ideas, from fluffy blueberry muffins to autumn chili to Spanish lentils.
Here are a few of our favorite posts and recipes from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Brussels sprouts wrapped in pancetta — yum!
• Need a pot rack? Go vertical!
• A roundup of Dutch ovens for autumn cooking.
• A weekend recipe: Fluffy, whole wheat blueberry muffins.
• Try making homemade ketchup.
• A lovely little tool: A reminder sheet for all your bread recipes.
• Spanish lentils make gourmet meals.
• How do I keep food from sticking to my All-Clad skillet? Lots of good tips here.
• Did you watch Top Chef this week?
• Chili recipes for fall.
Have a lovely weekend! Don't forget to vote on the Quick Weeknight Meals entries that have been posted so far! We need your votes; vote for your favorites...
(Image: Faith Durand)