Is it going to dry out enough for those of us in the northeast to cook outside this weekend? What are your weekend cooking plans? Are you eating outside, or fixing up your little slice of the outdoors for grilling, cooking, or meals with friends? If so, send us some photos!
Here are a few of the great ideas for weekend eating, drinking, and cooking that we ran on The Kitchn this past week. • Dana shared with us her father's handwritten fudge recipe
• There's a lively conversation going on about what tastes like summer
• And another about what people like to eat for breakfast when it's warm out
• Here's a great early summer (or late spring, as she calls it) Soupe au Pistou from Sarah of the blog, Portland Kitchen.
• Buy extra baguettes to freeze: you never know when you'll suddenly need to have a picnic!
• If it's warm and sunny, time to make pineapple sorbet
• Spice up your grilling with cinnamon sticks instead of skewers
• Take the one, the only egg sandwich survey
• How about some Sauvignon Blanc with your weekend dinners? (or lunches!)
Have a wonderful weekend! See you Sunday for Dana's Weekend Meditation, and back here on Monday...