So, what's cooking this weekend? Do you have big dinner plans this weekend? Or are you keeping it simple so you can focus on the first assignment of the Kitchen Cure
? Has spring arrived where you are? Or do you still want to stay inside with a cup of tea and a hot muffin tomorrow morning? Here are a few ideas for good eating, cooking, and kitchen cleanup this weekend.
Here are just a few notes and ideas from The Kitchn's past week.
• The Kitchen Cure has begun! See Week 1's assignment here, and check out some Cure-takers' progress here.
• Good ideas for sweet, make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
• Have you seen spring ramps at the market yet?
• What would you like to change about your kitchen?
• If it's still cold outside, how about a Chicago-style deep dish pizza?
• A new kettle that lets you control the temperature of the water.
• Tour an open, sunny chef's kitchen, and watch him make a quintessential spring dish of pasta, peas, mint, and ramps.
• Small kitchen inspiration, and more inspiration too from highly mobile kitchens.
• Many good things to bake: a sunny yellow lemon cake, yogurt biscuits with dill, a pink muffins for Passover.
Have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow morning for the Cure download we promised you.
(Top image: Peach and Spice Tea Muffins)