So, what's cooking this weekend? Do you have big dinner plans this weekend? Or are you keeping it simple so you can focus on the first assignment of the Kitchen Cure? Has spring arrived where you are? Or do you still want to stay inside with a cup of tea and a hot muffin tomorrow morning? Here are a few ideas for good eating, cooking, and kitchen cleanup this weekend.
Here are just a few notes and ideas from The Kitchn's past week.
• The Kitchen Cure has begun! See Week 1's assignment here, and check out some Cure-takers' progress here.
• Good ideas for sweet, make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
• Have you seen spring ramps at the market yet?
• What would you like to change about your kitchen?
• If it's still cold outside, how about a Chicago-style deep dish pizza?
• A new kettle that lets you control the temperature of the water.
• Tour an open, sunny chef's kitchen, and watch him make a quintessential spring dish of pasta, peas, mint, and ramps.
• Small kitchen inspiration, and more inspiration too from highly mobile kitchens.
• Many good things to bake: a sunny yellow lemon cake, yogurt biscuits with dill, a pink muffins for Passover.
Have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow morning for the Cure download we promised you.
(Top image: Peach and Spice Tea Muffins)