• Have you entered our February Jumpstart event yet? It's not too late! You have until Sunday night to submit your kitchen-related fix-up, brush-up, or cooked-up project.
• Hey, the Oscars are on this Sunday night. Are you having a party? If so, check out our menus for some of the nominated films. From Benjamin Button Mushrooms to Wrestler Hair Pasta there's something for everyone. Also, take a look at the most memorable food scenes of the year.
• It's Mardi Gras! (And Fat Tuesday.) Here are a few recipes to help you celebrate.
• Tell us: what are ten things you love in your kitchen?
• Hey, we're on Facebook now.
• And if you're looking for more home kitchen inspiration, check out these five small(er) kitchens.
• If you're escaping from the cold this weekend, take an opportunity to create your own soup recipe! (And eat it too.)
• And if you don't want to DIY your kitchen, try a DIY recipe instead.
Have a great weekend, and don't forget to check back for some of our readers' favorite things from their kitchens. We'll run a couple of our favorite submissions so far. Work on those Jumpstart projects, too; submission for the Jumpstart closes on Sunday!
(Image: Faith Durand)