What's cooking this weekend, folks? Your first pie of the season, perhaps? Or maybe a batch of goodies for Halloween? Are you hard at work cleaning out your unused tools and kitchen gadgets in this week's Kitchen Cure assignment? Tell us what's cooking in your kitchen this weekend, and take a look at a few favorite posts from the past week.
• Kitchen Cure - Week 2 is all about decluttering. It feels so good!
• A vertical pear salad!
• Why you shouldn't crowd the oven.
• A gorgeous New York kitchen built for entertaining.
• We love these food-themed art prints!
• A fascinating tour of a coffee roastery.
Have a happy weekend, and don't forget to tell us what you're cooking!
(Image: Nealey Dozier)