Happy weekend, folks! Can you believe it's October already? No, neither can we. But we have some great things coming up for you in October: Next week is all about autumn vegetables! Are you ready for some fall cooking? Read on for a quick look back through some favorite posts from the past week (Fall cookies! Creamy limoncello! Quinoa chips, beer foam, super-charged pepper grinders.) and tell us: What's cooking this weekend in your kitchen? (P.S. Today is the last day to enter our giveaway...)
• 15 cookies for fall.
• Creamy limoncello? Hook us up, please.
• Quinoa chips, Dorito-style.
• How to cook the perfect day.
• We have a big, fat crush on this new Le Creuset color.
• Pepper grinder, electric drill. Put them together and see what you get.
• What's your favorite thing to do with green tomatoes?
• 3 tips for getting a perfect slice of dessert.
• Homemade Reese's peanut butter pumpkins, dipped in chocolate.
• What's the deal with beer foam? Is it good, bad, or something in between?
• A bright Pacific Northwest kitchen.
• What does "quick recipe" mean to you?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Megan Gordon)