Happy weekend, everyone! What's cooking? Something with tomatoes? Zucchini? Fresh summer peaches? We're making a big batch of iced tea tonight, and then perhaps a round of grilled pizza. What about you? Here are a few posts from the past week that you may have missed, and a question: What's cooking this weekend in your kitchen?
• Authors and their favorites snacks, illustrated.
• Fruit, plus sugar equals sorbet. A fun test to see if you put in enough sugar.
• How do berries get picked? How does fruit get in the can? See it all in this tour of an Oregon berry farm and cannery.
• How to get rust spots off stainless steel.
• Dress up your drinks with fruit, herb, and flower ice cubes.
• There's always room for ice cream cake!
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Images: Leela Cyd Ross)