Happy weekend! What's happening in your kitchen this weekend? We're craving strawberry shortcake, that's for sure. What about you? Are you going away for the weekend, cooking in a sunny kitchen next to the beach? Are you in the city, enjoying the farmers' markets? Tell us all about it, and tell us too: What's cooking this weekend? (And pssst! don't forget — TONIGHT is the last chance to enter our Small Cool Kitchens contest!)
A few good posts from the past week...
• Have you seen all of the Small Cool Kitchens entries so far?
• Something different for summer: Chilled tawny port.
• We love this idea: Put drawers under the cabinets.
• A great set of stacking, nesting pots and pans. Perfect for small spaces.
• Our Cheesemonger travels to Italy and reports back.
• The rhythm of an annual Kraut Day tradition.
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)