And here's a roundup of just a few posts from The Kitchn's past week.
• Have you seen today's tour of Rare Device owner Rena Tom's lovely kitchen. She has a thing for whimsical chickens!
• There were good drinks this week, alcoholic and otherwise. Non-alcoholic sparkling tea sounds wonderful, and we'd like to warm up with spiked café brûlot and fresh rum. Also, check out our roundup of great affordable white and sparkling wine to gift.
• Eleven winter salads with in-season vegetables.
• A warm holiday appetizer with butternut squash.
• 10 techniques that every cook should know.
• A great idea for packaging all those food gifts.
Have a wonderful weekend! Let us know how your weekend baking and cooking goes.