Happy weekend! We're headed off for a weekend packed full of cooking — I'm making green curry, roasted vegetables, and some kind of pudding for dessert. What about you? Are you cooking out? Cooking in? Tell us what's cooking in your kitchen this weekend and take a peek at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed.
• What would you like to do or learn in the kitchen this summer? Our readers weigh in. Come get inspired, and add your own wishlist of summer projects.
• Would you eat chocolate-covered bugs in your ice cream?
• Apple pie muffins? Yum!
• Utah loves pancakes, and more interesting food-related data from Google Correlate.
• A few tips for becoming a better beer drinker.
• Best dishes for a summer BBQ? A few ideas.
• 5 good tips for avoiding sogginess in summer fruit pies.
• All about tagines.
• Have you ever visited a town just for the food?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)