Happy weekend, everyone! What are you cooking on this lovely spring weekend? Something for Mom? Something to picnic on in the park? Tell us what's cooking in your kitchen this weekend, and take a peek at a few good posts from the past week. • Bouncing Jell-O!
If you haven't watched this yet, you need to.
• A kitchen mystery: Why did this lid fuse to the pan?
• Why Monday is the best night for a dinner party.
• Bean dishes for warmer weather.
• You know what sounds good right now? Spiked blueberry lemonade.
• Tea, toast, jam, and a cure.
• Cupcakes, cute as a button.
• Good dishes for a lighter, healthier potluck.
• Hands-on dinner party ideas.
• New to the grill? Our readers recommend the best recipes for a grilling newbie.
Happy weekend, folks!
(Image: Faith Durand)