It's Friday, and we're getting ready to cook up a feast in the kitchen this weekend. What about you? What does this fine spring weekend hold for you and your kitchen? Tell us what you're cooking this weekend, and take a peek at a few good posts from the past week.
• A tip for keeping your lemons fresh as can be.
• Is quinoa kosher? A debate this year over quinoa's place at the Passover table.
• 5 make-ahead staples for the pantry and freezer.
• Tour a glossy white yet warm family kitchen.
• What do you do when you lose your motivation to cook?
• We love these new fine china dishes from IKEA.
• Looking for a last-minute Easter project or treat? Here's a roundup of our favorites — including naturally-dyed eggs.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)