Breakfast Week is drawing to a close, and we have scones and waffles on the brain! We're looking forward to a weekend of great brunch and breakfast. What about you? What are you planning on cooking this weekend?
Here's a look back at a few other posts from the last week!
• It's asparagus season! Here's a gallery of great asparagus idea.
• From salad to sushi, some unexpected breakfast ideas.
• 15 tips, recipes, and ideas for great homemade granola. Also, how about savory granola?
• Making a better Bloody Mary with a few tips from professional chemists.
• Kitchen tour: Lisa's homage to her mother's kitchen.
• An interesting perspective on cheap food, farm subsidies, and obesity. Is conventional wisdom wrong?
• What is your dream breakfast?
• Eggs in tomato cups — such a pretty breakfast!
• "Divorced eggs" — a very yummy breakfast.
And while Breakfast Week may be over, there's a lot to look forward to with Lunch Week next week! Happy weekend everyone, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)