What's cooking this weekend, fellow cooks and food-lovers? Do you have big cooking plans, this first weekend of April? Is there something springlike on your menu? We're eyeing that kale, artichoke, and ricotta pie and thinking about a batch of beans. What about you? Take a look at a few interesting posts from the past week and tell us: What's cooking?
• Some favorite links from around the web this week: Salted peanut bars, hush puppies with deviled crab, grapefruit margaritas, and pizza cups.
• Do you ever use a turkey baster?
• What was your proudest culinary DIY moment?
• Chef's desert island tools — skillets to mandolines.
• A one-stop bake sale resource with tips, recipes, and more.
• Are you planting a vegetable garden this spring?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)