What's cooking this weekend, fellow cooks and food-lovers? Do you have big cooking plans, this first weekend of April? Is there something springlike on your menu? We're eyeing that kale, artichoke, and ricotta pie
and thinking about a batch of beans. What about you? Take a look at a few interesting posts from the past week and tell us: What's cooking? • Some favorite links from around the web this week: Salted peanut bars, hush puppies with deviled crab
, grapefruit margaritas, and pizza cups
• Do you ever use a turkey baster?
• What was your proudest culinary DIY moment?
• Martha does a vegan show!
• Chef's desert island tools — skillets to mandolines.
• Easy pantry dinners with couscous.
• A one-stop bake sale resource with tips, recipes, and more.
• A gorgeous Northwest kitchen.
• Are you planting a vegetable garden this spring?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)