Happy weekend! The sun is it out here, and we're looking forward to a weekend of happy cooking, and good eating. What about you? What are you cooking this weekend? Tell us, and take a look at a few favorite posts from the past week.
• I went to Housewares 2011, and here's what I found: A new awesome zester, great glass storageware, a hot pink KitchenAid mixer, cookware with folding handles, modern black clay bakeware, smart silicone lids, and lovely storage jars. Oh, and bakeware for toaster ovens, funny products from FRED, and a uniquely beautiful teapot.
• Craving something citrus and sweet? Try one of these 15 recipes.
• On the amazing deliciousness of burrata.
• How to prevent (and banish) grain weevils.
• Great podcasts for cooking.
Have a happy weekend!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)