What's cooking this weekend? Are you baking up a batch of biscuits or muffins? It's chicken pot pie weather around here, and we're thinking of comfort food, and spring, and the tender green things that will replace winter root vegetables very soon. What's in your kitchen this weekend? Fresh citrus? Apples? Potatoes? Tell us what's cooking, and take a look at few favorite posts from the past week.
• If pizza and a doughnut got together, this would be their child.
• An Angry Birds cake with a working catapult!
• 5 terms to learn before shopping for a new kitchen faucet.
• A charming kitchen in Bavari, and a small, friendly kitchen in Portland.
• When you look at a pile of dirty dishes, what goes through your mind?
• Did you know that you can make lemon curd in the microwave? And if you do, here are some ways to eat it all up.
• Fresh and pretty tea towels for spring.
• Masala corn — so yummy!
• Smart built-in kitchen storage.
• 10 hot chocolate recipes to keep you warm this weekend.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Emma Christensen)