Happy weekend everyone! What's cooking in your kitchen this weekend? Are you whipping up a batch of banana bread, or making treats for an Oscars party? Tell us what you're cooking, and take a look at few favorite links from the past week!
• A lovely yellow and aqua kitchen — so sunny!
• What are your recipe pet peeves?
• Delicious, inexpensive wines from Sokol Blosser.
• Piping buttercream — a video!
• Our top 20 kitchen tours of all time.
• Why you should use less dish soap
• Coava Coffee in Portland and their innovative Kone for the Chemex.
• Have you ever tried white sapote?
• 9 surprising kitchen features — including a wine cellar with a trap door!
Happy cooking, and happy weekend!
(Image: Sarah Rae Trover)