What's cooking this weekend? Maybe a batch of cupcakes? Or a nourishing quinoa salad? What page is your cookbook open to, and what are you cooking? Tell us, and take a look at few favorite posts from the past week, including a tip for perfect fried eggs, two lovely kitchen tours, and a video or two.
• Japanese slow-brewed coffee — a great trend, from our perspective!
• Do you have a great recipe for baked doughnuts you can share with this reader?
• A tip for perfect fried eggs.
• Can you design a better recipe format?
• Two products that promise to make over your kitchen for just $400.
• Kitchen tours: Katherine's lovely, gracious kitchen and chef Laurent Tourondel's country house kitchen.
• Two videos: How to crack an egg one-handed and how to make meringue (all the stages of whipping egg whites!).
• Salad spinners!
• A new favorite Italian bitter.
• Best ways to make a complete meal out of soup?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!!
(Image: Faith Durand)