It's the weekend — what's cooking? We're just finishing up Vegan Week. (Next week is short due to the holiday, but we'll be talking about all things gluten-free.) So, what are you cooking on this long weekend? Are you doing a little baking? Maybe a soup or stew? Tell us what you're cooking this weekend, and take a look at a few posts that you may have missed from the past week. • All about tofu.
• The Dirty Life - a book we're really looking forward to reading.
• Have you ever tried rubbing the salad bowl with garlic?
• 5 great pantry staples for vegan cooking.
• A great tip for static-free plastic wrap.
• Two kitchen tours this week: A tiny city kitchen and a relaxed kitchen in hues of green in California.
• Microwave popcorn without a bag!
• Did you know that most wine isn't considered vegan?
• An intriguing citrus fruit.
• Vegan recipes for every meal of the day, plus 10 fabulous vegan desserts.
Happy long weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)