Happy weekend, everyone! Soup Week is over, but we hope that you've been inspired to cook a big pot of soup or stew this weekend. What are your cooking plans? Are you running home soon to start a big pot of something warm and nourishing? Read on for a few posts from the past week that you may have missed. And stay tuned: Next week we have some extra love to our vegan readers with an entire Vegan Week! For now, tell us: What's cooking this weekend?
• What are your New Year's food resolutions?
• 10 tools and sources for a healthy kitchen.
• Soup gear! Stylish stockpots, double-handed bowls, immersion blenders, handmade soup bowls and classic yet modern soup utensils.
• My new favorite yogurt!
• A discussion on the best brands of storebought broth.
• 25 tips for better soups.
• A great post on making your own baby food from all sorts of delicious things.
• Two smart soup tips: How to take soup to work safely (no leaks!) and how to freeze soup in individual portions.
• What did you think of Top Chef All-Stars this week?
• A New Year's wine resolution.
• How to pronounce "Saveur" — an instructional video.
• A gorgeous rooftop kitchen in New York City.
Happy weekend everyone! See you back here next week for Vegan Week!
(Images: Faith Durand; Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan)