It's the last weekend before Christmas. What are you cooking? Are you baking cookies? A Christmas cake? Nourishing soups for the busy week ahead? We are getting ready here to take our two-week holiday break — but there will still be plenty of good stuff here to read. Some of our favorite food bloggers will guest here and bring treats for the holidays. We will also look back at some of the best and most popular posts from The Kitchn's past year. So stick around, and tell us how your holiday cooking is going!
Here's a look back, too, at some of the cookie goodness from this past week. If you need some inspiration for those last batches of Christmas cookies, start here!
• 15 cookie recipes for the holidays.
• Have you seen these yoga cookie cutters?
• A tip for making more tender cookies.
• Five questions to ask yourself before buying a stand mixer.
• Substitutes for that elusive espresso powder.
• A lovely and well-organized kitchen.
• Forget milk. Leave a sip of this for Santa instead!
• Some pretty packaging ideas for all those holiday cookies.
Have a wonderful weekend, and see you in the New Year.
(Image: Faith Durand)