What's cooking this weekend, folks? Something warm and comforting to beat back the cold? Maybe a batch of fluffy pancakes
, or a pan of luscious cream cheese bars
? Here's a look back at some good reading from this past week of winter comfort food on The Kitchn. (And pssst! Next week is all about cookies
.)• Becoming an intuitive cook
: a few suggestions.
• 10 sources for kitchen gifts under $25.
• How to make candy in your microwave!
• Our readers' favorite winter comfort foods.
• The dish drainer of your dreams — or just a bad idea?
• Homemade treats for your dog!
• We love these LEGOs for food-lovers.
• 10 things that will make your house smell amazing.
• 10 winter dinner recipes that put your slow cooker to use.
• We're raising $10,000 for kids' classrooms. Can you help us out and give just $5?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Dana Velden)